Fetchxml Implementation

Aug 9, 2011 at 3:15 PM

Hi guys,

Firstly this look's a great tool. However im battling to get any records returned from any fetch statement i pass to the silvercrmsoap soaphelper

extension. Please can someone post a working implementation of this.  Im using CRM On Premise over an http connection. I made the relavant

changes therefore in the utility classes where the Uri  , its authentication scheme etc is set.. I tested that these changes work by querying for records using QueryExpression and that worked fine.

I even managed to get records created...all using the silvercrmsoap helpers..Its only the fetchxml that's making me tear my hair out.

 

Help!!

GT